Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Buddies

The white cat's name is Smudge. He used to have a smudge of dark fur on his head until he was... barbered by our youngest. When it grew back in, it was all white, so now we have this long-winded explanation about his name!

Smudge hasn't been feeling well of late, and the other cats seem to know it. Huckleberry (the tiger) is keeping him company in the sun.

We have cats, a dog, a rabbit and tropical fish in the house. Sort of interesting for a couple born and raised in the city.

3 comments:

  1. Hello kitties! I hope Smudge is feeling better soon. Maybe a trip for a checkup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Smudge gets better. I have two indoor cats, they are bests buds.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin