Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Not a sunny day, not exactly. Not exactly a cloudy one either. But it's a warmer day - the temperature is above freezing and it seems inviting to go outside despite the wan sun.

It's Skywatch Friday - do visit the blogs of the dedicated people who bring us their skies each Friday.

This is a morning view looking easterly. The rainbow-like blur is called a sun dog. I'm sure there's a good reason that I could see a sun dog at this moment, but I'm no meteorologist. Just a guy with a camera at the right moment.

1 comment:

  1. It's sort of mysterious waiting for the day to decide which way it's going to go.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin