Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Puppy in the flowers

Another rescued animal joins the menagerie. This is Roku, the Japanese Chin. He has a liver problem and no one wanted him. Well, except us. His problem is easily treated with special diet and he's quite a happy fellow. He is learning to get along with everyone else in the house. Puppies are... high energy.

Anyway, here he is after a walk, lounging in the flower bed. The violets don't care that they're being sat on and the grape hyacinth colour is strangely influenced by the pure white of his fur. He's looking at a bee, going about it's business; thus the strange pose.

3 comments:

  1. So nice of you to share your love.

    I was born in Ellis hospital and all my relatives live in Schenectady. I used to live in Burnt Hills until 1962. I now live in Detroit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Buck. He looks just adorable and good to know his problem is easily treatable. Puppies sure are high energy and he's one lucky little dog to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful dog doing what dogs love to do.

    I am glad you were able to take the dog and care for him.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin