Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daylily

My wife really likes daylilies, and we have quite a few planted in the front. The thing is, they spread somewhat easily, and now we have a daylily jungle!

Daylilies are beautiful, but sad in that each flower blooms for one day, then fades. Every day brings a different garden, because every bloom from yesterday is gone.

Not much aroma for such a large flower. I can only guess that my nose hasn't got the proper range to smell the fragrance, because bees, moths and beetles all seem to find these flowers without any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin