Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cat on a not yet hot roof

Normally, we don't let the cats onto the roof. It's not impossible that they won't jump off onto the car roof and then to the ground, to make good their escape! The night before, I went onto the garage roof to have a better look at the International Space Station as it went overhead. It turned out that the track was a bit farther south than I'd reckoned, so I galloped back inside, down the stairs and out the front door.

Leaving the window to the garage roof open.

In the morning, all 3 cats were out there, partaking of the morning sun. This is Savannah. She's a rescue cat, despite being apparently a purebred Persian. She's not grumpy - that's her happy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin