Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

House reflected by the minivan

Taken this afternoon - I was stuck for inspiration when it found me! I was trying to get a photo of the little one and he shut the van door. This was way better than what I would have taken by myself!

My friend in Versailles told me about the Weekend Reflections fans; this is my first real submission there. Late, of course, and the title of my blg is wrong. Hopefully I'll get it straightened out the next time I post :-)

7 comments:

  1. This is a really neat shot. Sometimes the unexpected ones are the ones that end up being our favorites! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool and complex. There is more than one reflection going on here. Accident or not this is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my playground. I appreciate it. I love the reflection. And the smile is so cool to see. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great photo -- car, house and winning smile all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A reflection in the refection, I can also see one more house in the window of the house. Good that the boys head is where the brick work is. MB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure dumb luck. I don't have nearly enough practise to plan a photo like this and to be embarrassingly honest, didn't notice the reflection of the house across the street until James pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great! I like the smiling face.
    & you're not late, you can post anytime after 11 AM on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin