Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Morning sun

It seems as if the skies have been a solid, leaden grey for a long, long time - it's so good to see the sun in the morning for a change! After Christmas, when the lights are no longer turned on, the amount of colour goes way down. Everything seems to be grey or brown. Even the snow is grey after a short while. Dust and dirt, I suppose.

Seeing a bright flag like this is like a jolt of caffeine for the eyes. Once I got past that, I rather liked the textures of the side-lit planter boxes (can one call a concrete planter a box?) and the shadow of the hibernating trailing plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin