Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New family member

This is Lancelot, the newest member of the clan. He's a rescue; wandered away from his mum. He had an upper respiratory infection and some eye infection and was crawling with fleas. Antibiotics are working on the infections and citronella and careful combing are working on the fleas. The little guy seems to be adapting well to his new digs. The other cats are working him into the pecking order and the dog pretty much gets along with every living creature.

I'm going to play radio for a week or so, and won't be posting while I'm gone. I ran myself out of time, so no auto-posts either.

Thanks to everyone for visiting. I hope a happy kitten photo will do while I'm away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin