Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

My blogging companion

This is Savannah. She likes to sit on my lap when I'm at the computer. Her typing isn't very good though, so if you spot any mistakes you can blame her :-) Like all the other critters in the house, she's a rescue. Although she looks grumpy, it's only the way her features are arranged. She's actually a very lovable cat. It seems crazy that Persians come from a hot desert region of the world Her fur (hair?) is very, very long. I can pet her all day, but combing that fur is something she'll tolerate for only a few moments before running off.

3 comments:

  1. Savannah is beautiful. We have a solid grey long haired cat also, but he lives outdoors on account of allergies. We had an indoor cat for a while that liked to sit on my lap when I was at the computer; I miss her!
    Thanks for the visit, be sure to post those pictures when you figure out the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice cat..
    from two years ago, my parents didn't allow any cat at home, :.(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Savannah looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin