Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feeding the ducks

Typically, feeding ducks would find us at Central Park.  We took a short trip down the Schoharie valley to Cooper's Ark Farm, in Schoharie.  The farm is animals; ducks, chickens, turkeys, pigs, donkeys and horses.  I'm sure there are some I missed!  Phil took us on a tour, and as part of the tour, we got to do chores.

Farming is still the same hard work it was when my grandfather did it.

 


F Number7.1
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length17.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 34.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/400
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin