Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October geranium

This old friend kept me company me through the summer of 2010, hung with me through the winter of 2010 and bloomed once more in the spring and summer of 2011.  I thought all her blooms were past her, but here she is with another round!  Almost time to bring her in for another winter, but for now, she's still enjoying the sunshine and outdoor breezes.

F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length40.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 80.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/1000
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO400
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin