Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Foggy morn

Ever since I was a boy I loved foggy days.  Mysterious and wonderful and rare.  The weather is so warm that we've been given another morning with the mist clinging to everything.  Although it seems as though I took this in black and white, I didn't - this is how it really looks!

F Number9.0
Lens ID-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/640
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

3 comments:

  1. Like a cloud on foot.

    Please have a good Thursday.


    daily athens photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat shot. I love foggy mornings, it makes you wonder what is down the road...even the ones you already know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. and so timeless!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin