Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Commercial love


I have developed the habit of putting the camera in aperture priority mode when I put it in the car, and I'm glad I do because every so often I see something when I'm driving that I'd love to take a photo of.  I drive by this shop every day on my way to work, and I almost always stop at the light.  Yesterday was no exception, and I saw this fellow with an armful of heart shaped balloons and was able to flip the camera on and get the shot before the light changed.  We don't have many street vendors here.  Except for special events, I don't recall ever seeing people on the streets selling things.  So this really caught my eye.


F Number8.0
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/50
Exposure ProgramAperture-priority AE
ISO200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

3 comments:

  1. It almost looks like a big red bow on the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a big red bow! And you didn't buy one? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mais non :-( I was too preoccupied with the mundane chore of getting to work. I'm not a fast thinker, else I would have stopped and got some.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin