Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Butterfly rescue


We have a Mother's Day tradition of visiting our local greenhouse and buying flowers (and some herbs and veggies) for the garden.  The little one saw these butterflies inside the greenhouses and it bothered him that they were fluttering at the walls and couldn't seem to find their way out.

So he started capturing them.  And carrying them outside so they could fly away.  I didn't plant the idea in his head - it was all him.  Of course, I helped him get the higher up ones, but he must have rescued at least 20 of these.  All the same species - a species I of course don't know, sigh.  The older I get the more I don't know!


F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/250
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin