Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Tara Kitchen


Tara Kitchen has recently opened downtown on Liberty Street.  We've become friends with the owners Aneesa and Muntassim (I hope I spelt that right - I've only ever heard them spoken!) through their presence at the Greenmarket.  Lovely people, wonderful food.  They're not at the Greenmarket during the summer; they have lunch hours at their own place now.  Of course I couldn't resist.  I had a lamb merguez that was bubbling hot and lovely.  The lamb was perfect and I think I'll be having that again.  This photo was taken as I sat at the long counter in the front of the restaurant.  I couldn't resist the beautiful shapes, colours and reflections.

If you're in the Schenectady area, drop in and sample this marvelous cuisine!  I have no financial interest in the restaurant; I'm just enthusiastic about a new small business opening in the city.

F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/25
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO800
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a new restaurant you like and where you become friends with the owners. Like a second dining room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's the exact feeling - like a second dining room!

      Delete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin