Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Indoor plant... now



Every spring we buy a few hanging plants.  This year the weather was marvelous for them, but as the seasons change, they can't stay outdoors.  Too delicate for temperatures in the 30s (F) - we've already had one night below freezing.  I can't stand to watch them die in the cold, so of course I bring them inside.  Finding a place for them is always... interesting.  I had sat this one down in the sun and caught a glimpse from behind and thought to myself 'This looks pretty cool!'

Good news - the City Daily Portal is back!  I'd like to thank Julie over at Sidney Eye for keeping us all together over on Facebook.  I'd also like to thank Gerald over at Hyde Daily Photo for his magnificent work compiling a list of members AND a record of our patriarch's blog - Eric Tenin at Paris Daily Photo.  Eric got the idea started, and  many, many thanks are due to the father and son pair Demosthenes and Igor who made the original beautiful City Daily Photo portal.  How many people have you brought together as friends - people who would never have met otherwise?  Thank you so much!  And especially, thanks go to Peter over at Sunshine Cost Daily Photo - Australia for rebuilding the portal after hackers mangled it yet again.  If you're at the beach, I'll be thinking of YOU!  :-)  Thanks so much all of you for making my life richer.


F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/320
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO160
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin