Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pitcher plant

The youngest wants to enter the science fair this year, and his project is going to be carnivorous plants.  That surprised me, given his affinity for insects, but he's seen the cycle of life enough that he probably accepts that flies exist to be eaten.  Anyway, this is one of the plants he's chosen to study.  I didn't realise they have lids!  I think it will be a challenge to give them the humidity they are accustomed to, but we'll see.


F Number5.2
Focal Length29.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 58.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/50
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO3200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin