Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stormy weather

I took this photo last Friday, leaving work.  The parking lot cleared out right quick - the weather people had been saying that this was a big storm.  It turned out to be pretty big for Boston, who got close to 3 feet of snow, but I only got about 1 foot at my house.  We don't think of a foot of snow as a lot.

F Number4.9
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length25.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 50.0 mm)
Exposure Time0.3
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO400
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. We had a snow day off school two weeks ago for less than an inch. It's all perspective.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin