Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crocus

A sudden burst of colour, and they're here!  Crocus are amazing little flowers, and they cheer me up every time I see them, because I only see them after the winter is over.  Almost everything on the ground is brown and faded after being under the winter snow.  But these little guys just push through all that into the sunlight.  Bravo!


F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/640
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

4 comments:

  1. My favorite flower and such a lovely harbinger of spring. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't really have a lot of crocus here, but they sure are pushy little things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, nice spring shot!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin