Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tulip from above

The tulpis came and went quickly.  The weather was very warm, then we had a week of chill and they didn't care much for that.  I did manage a snap of this one from our side yard.  How it came to be there is a funny story.  My last workplace had a company that cared for the grounds of the building.  With each new season, the groundskeepers ripped out the earlier flowers and planted new ones.  I couldn't bear to see all these tulips just tossed in the trash, so I asked and was given a bag full of plants.  I planted them all in my yard and the squirrels had a buffet!  Of the several dozen or so I planted, only a few yellow ones survived the ravenous squirrels.  Or so I thought, until I found a lone red one in the far corner of the spot behind the garage.  Apparently one squirrel thought he should bury his find!


F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/25
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin