Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's creeping myrtle

I thought this evergreen was partridge berry but now that I see the flowers, I can tell that it's creeping myrtle.  This is considered invasive here in New York, but it doesn't seem to be expanding outside the hollow where  I found it.

Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
F Number5.6
Focal Length42.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 84.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/80
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO400
Advanced Scene ModeOff
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

2 comments:

  1. I confess, I am clueless with wild flowers names. but I can say it's pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know almost nothing about flowers but I feel strange posting photos without knowing what they are photos of, so I try to do some research into the matter. As a result, I've learnt quite a bit!

      Delete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin