Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Swan and State


I love this tree.  Every year it puts on a show.  Some years it's blaze orange, some years it's poor Macbeth's incarnadine.  I hear that line every time I see these two trees together.  One is always in colour before the rest.

The photo isn't my best; I was walking the dogs and they don't like to stand still.  In fact, they don't like to stand at all - pulling their leashes violin-string tight is more their style!  But I liked the framing of the trees between the telephone poles.

F Number5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/160
Exposure ProgramLandscape
ISO160
Advanced Scene ModeScenery (5)
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

1 comment:

  1. I always like that corner, and the trees. I like the way the plainness of the street leads toward the surprise of the brilliant tree in the photo.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin