Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2015

The sun still shines


The front yard is small, like all of the space around my house.  For whatever reason, it accumulates trash.  This is a small portion.  I've let it go too long, and the weeds have taken over, which is more depressing than usual.  Time to clean it up before the snow buries it all.


After walking round the house, I managed to fill a kitchen sized garbage bag from the yards.  I have no idea why I took these photos, but I was outside, so I had my camera.  Things have seemed grim these past few years, but I've tried to take some photos now and again.

I heard them before I saw them.  Flitting between the slats of the fence.  Picking between the dried leaves.  That's when I remembered Wil Wheaton's words.  Good words.

Depression lies.

And I took their photograph.

F Number5.6
Focal Length42.0 mm
Exposure Time1/125
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin